Brian S. Korn is a partner in the Capital Markets practice group at Manatt,
Phelps & Phillips, LLP, and is resident in the firm’s New York office. His practice focuses on corporate finance transactions, including initial public offerings (IPOs), early-stage and start up venture financings, and mature corporate and high-yield debt finance. He also advises clients on SEC compliance, broker-dealer compliance and corporate swap transactions. Mr. Korn has made multiple appearances on Fox Business Television, Bloomberg, CCTV America and National Public Radio commenting on the JOBS Act, including its impact on crowdfunding, peer-to-peer lending, IPOs and market trading dynamics.
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D., 1997.
- Note and comment editor, Northwestern Journal of International Law & Business.
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., with honors and distinction, 1993.
Memberships and Activities
- Admitted to practice in New York and California.
Honors and Awards
- “Who’s Who of CrowdFunding World,” CrowdFundBeat, 2014-2015.