- Regulation A+ Basics
- Disclosure, financial statement and other filing requirements- Form 1-A is the offering document required to be filed with and qualified by the SEC in order to conduct a Regulation A offering, and it consists of three parts.
- Ongoing reporting requirements for Tier 2 issuers; and
- Concurrent Regulation A+ and securities exchange listings in the United States.
- Scope of exemption
- Offering Limits
- Offering statement
- Offering Process Prior to Filing- Testing the Waters
- Eligible Issuers and Securities -The exemption would be limited to companies organized in and with their principal place of business in the United States or Canada.
- Nonpublic Submission
- Continuous Offerings
- Delivery Requirements
- Liability Considerations
- Blue Sky Qualification
- Tier 2 Ongoing Reporting
- Exchange Act Registration; Exchange Listing
Your ticket also includes:
2. Access to a special private closed informational REG A PLUS discussion group on Facebook that you can access before and after the event to discuss the progress and questions you may have along the way. Be able to Network and enhance your professional and personal relationships between those who will lead this country in this new REG A PLUS Securities offering.
( Worth the ticket price alone.)
3. A one year basic listing on the soon to be launched directory http://regaplusofferings.com for you or your firm . We are masters of social media marketing and will also be promoting on the worlds largest crowdfunding news site crowdfundbeat.com and with Marketwired.
This conference will provide very detailed education, and best practices on the new Reg A Plus. Be a part of this special event and get access, insight and interaction in a relaxing luxury 5 star penthouse overlooking the beautiful Las Vegas strip and mountains.
Registration is now open and is limited to just 60 attendees .
So don't wait !