Why you should attend:
Oct 23-25 2014 #GCCB2014
As we enter our 3rd year, #GCCB2014 has established itself as the premier global gathering of the world of crowdfunding. Ranging from Fortune 500 companies to professional service providers to innovators, and startups they all come to participate in this world class event.
The crowdfunding industry is booming. Industry experts estimate that crowdfunding will add at least $65 billion into the global economy in 2014, and with its current growth rate, at least $3.2 trillion by 2020.
Convention producer Ruth E. Hedges one of the leading pioneers of the crowdfunding industry encourages everyone to participate, “Whether you’re new to the concept of crowdfunding or have been involved in the industry for years, you can benefit by attending this one of a kind Crowdfunding All-star convention.
Whether you're into technology, fashion, music, games, real-estate, non profit, equity, books, food and so much more. #GCCB2014 is your one chance a year to learn and celebrate with the worlds industry leaders"
#GCCB2014 will feature three straight days of inspirational and educational opportunities for everyone. Participants will enjoy a world class lineup of speakers, stellar panels and workshops, interactive mentoring and coaching breakout sessions. Attendees will have the chance to meet face-to-face with leading industry experts, fellow entrepreneurs, renowned industry sponsors and much more.
“It’s not your typical boring business event and there will also be spectacular parties and lots of great entertainment that you won’t want to miss,” says Ms. Hedges.
GCCB was founded in 2012, created and produced by one of the pioneers of the JobsAct and world leading expert and educator Ruth E. Hedges. Now in its 3rd year, the Annual Global Crowdfunding Convention & Bootcamp has established itself as the industry’s premiere global gathering and flagship event where the world learns crowdfunding.
With worldwide recognition and having been featured in more than 40 major media publications, #GCCB2014 is the one annual crowdfunding event you cannot afford to miss. Held this year from October 23rd – 25th at The Westin Resort & Spa in Lake Las Vegas NV crowdfunders are encouraged to secure tickets before this event sells out again. http://crowdfundingroadmap.com/bootcamp
Crowdfunding is impacting all types of businesses, creative ventures and industries around the globe. Although the industry is growing fast, understanding how crowdfunding really works and keeping up with such a fast paced industry can be challenging.
The aim of the annual global crowdfunding event is to cut through the clutter & confusion, making it easy to gain the knowledge, connections and tools needed to achieve crowdfunding success.
“As the world’s premier and longest running annual global crowdfunding convention, we adhere to the highest standards of excellence and education.” states Hedges, event creator and producer and Dean of Crowdfunding College.
What Else Sets #GCCB2014 Apart From Other Crowdfunding Events?
While some people who come to our event have a basic understanding of crowdfunding and the opportunity it provides, it takes much more then that to succeed so we've brought together leading experts and convinced them to share their secrets directly with our attendees. We want you to obtain the tools and the knowledge to successfully crowdfund before you spend money you will never recoup.
At #GCCB2014 A few of this year’s many event highlights include:
- An exclusive opportunity to meet face to face with and learn from the most dynamic lineup of keynotes including Kevin Harrington, Co-Founder of Fundhub.biz and one of the original investor “Sharks” from the popular TV show Shark Tank as well as Scott McKain who is an internationally recognized expert on creating market distinction, bestselling author and hall of fame speaker.
- Be educated and mentored face to face by the most exciting and diverse lineup of speakers in the crowdfunding industry.
- Vital content and thorough discussions on every aspect of the industry from equity to rewards to from title ll and lll to donation and non profit crowdfunding.
- Learn how to become a “Crowdfunding All Star” in both rewards and equity based crowdfunding by the industry’s top experts during this year’s stellar panel discussions.
- The industry’s first ever and currently the only crowdfunding event where you can register using Bitcoin.
- This year will also host the “Success With Crowdfunding” course with Sherwood Neiss, Jason Best and Robert Mitchell from Crowdfund Capital Advisors. In addition, our exclusive “Crowdfunding Master Classes” will also include Crowdfunding College where you can become a “CCFP” Certified Crowdfunding Professional intended for professionals and entrepreneurs alike.
- The first and only crowdfunding event which provides the opportunity for people to crowdfund and pitch their campaign to a live audience during our “Startup Live Pitching & Crowdfunding” session. http://www.crowdfundingroadmap.com/bootcamp/startup-live-pitching-and-crowdfunding-package/
- #GCCB2014 will also premiere and host the world’s only and first ever “Annual Worldwide Council of Global Crowdfunding Leaders, a special annual meeting of crowdfunding industry thought leaders from around the globe.
- To help educate and improve the future of the global economy a special student discount price is also being offered until August 1st, 2014 to encourage and help inspire young minds to follow and reach their dreams without the heavy burden of long term debt with the help of crowdfunding.
- CROWDFUNDING MARKETPLACE where you can see and feel and buy products that would never have seen the light of day had it not been for their ability to successfully crowdfund.
- We are using TRAQ-IT Badges software this year to speed up registration and to enable sponsors to scan badges at their booths.
- OFFICE HOURS - UpGlobal will be providing their legendary office hours Mentor Sessions which provide an opportunity to receive more personalized input than a larger panel can offer. Sessions are scheduled in ten-minute increments at the sign in desk.
- SITUATION ROOM - for the first time you will be able to meet with some of the smartest speakers and advisors in the world one-on-one for 15 minutes to get help with your specific situation, and find the right relationship for long term success.
Attendees will also enjoy a mix of both fun and interactive entertainment such as watching a live Rewards VS. Equity basketball game, exchanging business cards in the business card exchange speed networking session, toasting chocolate and marshmallow smores over a fire pit on the sand, boating on the lake, legendary sponsor-hosted cocktail parties with drink tickets and passed hors d’oeuvres in the “Funding Portal Pavilion” with live crowdfunding, music and much more! VIP packages with more unique opportunities and exciting ways to experience this convention will be available.
Ruth Hedges also goes on to state:
“We plan hard all year round to deliver a healthy dose of fun because we know that nobody enjoys boring business conferences, including us! That’s why we’ve carefully crafted an environment that encourages both the highest level of education in the crowdfunding industry as well as fun-filled entertainment”.
Check back for the full schedule soon.